Cold hands are never fun, and when the temperatures dip below freezing, they're downright dangerous. That's why Specialized created their Fat Mitts to combat the nastiest of Mother Nature's temper tantrums. Their durable construction features a Primaloft insulation to help with warmth, while they also has a bombproof ripstop woven fabric selection that will cut back on the risk of catching nicks, tears, and snags from rogue branches. They've also included reinforced Cordura at strategic locations in order to prevent damage from crashes or everyday wear. These mitts are designed to work with mountain bike bars, more specifically for use with fat bikes, and they easily secure via a simple-to-use attachment at the bar ends. The closures, meanwhile, are fully adjustable, so you'll be able to lock-in the warmth once you get the blood moving on your ride. And as a result, these mitts create an extremely warm and comfortable microclimate that's all but entirely shielded from the cold.
- Primaloft insulation is ultra-lightweight, highly breathable, and quite efficient at trapping air to keep you warm and insulated from the elements.
- Hi-Viz Reflect details increase your visibility to motorists and other riders in low-light conditions on the road or trail.
- Ripstop woven fabrics greatly increase the durability of the construction, limiting the possibility of tears without forgoing breathability.
- Internal storage creates a handy space for storing your phone, hand warmers, or nutrition.
- Reinforced Cordura is strategically placed in order to protect the mitts from damage in the case of a spill or long-term use.
- The Bar end attachments are easily removable, making installation and removal of the mitts a breeze—especially with cold hands.
- Adjustable closures are included in order to lock in warmth once you get the blood moving.
|Black / One Size||888818150304||64317-0600||5715|