Shimano's 105 Dual Control Levers let you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Take your shifting to the next level with Campagnolo's Super Record EPS ErgoPower Levers. These Italian beauties offer the ultimate in braking and perfect electronic shifting function. The rear lever's unique design allows for up to ten simultaneous shifts in either direction with the simple hold of a button. Plus, you can easily shift the front chainring flawlessly even under load. You'll also love the comfortable, ergonomic design that makes the levers and hoods fit like a glove. Plus, Campagnolo's advanced carbon construction lets these remarkable levers live up to the vaulted Super Record moniker.
The SRAM Rival 22 Mechanical Shifters are modeled after the phenomenal RED shifters. SRAM not only trickled down 11-speed compatibility, but ErgoFit elements such as a slightly longer brake lever to enhance control, independent reach adjustment for brake and shift levers, and a smaller diameter hood with a taller top shape to increase rider control and improve finger wrap. Because you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, the Rival levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched. The single-lever-shifting design allows for faster, smoother shifts while being completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. Plus, the forged aluminum brake lever and shift paddle offer a beautiful balance of low weight and impressive durability.
$225.00 - $448.00
The SRAM RED shift-brake controls feature a fresh new look and continue our philosophy of perfecting the interface between rider and bike. We have scrutinized everything, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The result is an extremely comfortable, highly individual fit that makes the shift-brake controls feel like a natural extension of the rider. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars - Designed for Yaw front derailleurs - ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar - Individual Reach Adjust of brake and shift lever is easy to access and uses a standard hex key, putting the controls exactly where you want them - Larger carbon ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops - DoubleTap technology delivers both shifts from a single lever - ZeroLoss shifting means shifts engage immediately - Compatible with cable brakes
SRAM's S-700 Shift Lever w/Hydraulic Disc Brake delivers pro-level shifting performance, excellent ergonomics, and the power and modulation of hydraulic disc braking. Feel the ergonomics and response of SRAM’s DoubleTap shifting as you drop a gear for that grueling climb or ratchet through the 10 speeds in that frantic sprint finish. Once you give the brake lever a squeeze, all that great shifting seems like icing on the cake. You’ll instantly notice that the hydraulic disc brake requires less hand force than a traditional cable-pull brake, and provides incredible power and modulation that makes every road or cross ride better.
• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Electronic Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows For More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood And Lever Design • Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust To Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance • Both Lever Reach Adjust And Free Stroke Adjust Possible • Includes Shimano SM-BH-59 hydraulic line kit and Shimano mineral oil
$199.99 - $419.99
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic shift/brake levers. - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Small bracket size improves ergonomics - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Model Number: ST-R8020 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 550 grams/pair
Shimano delivers their trademark smoothness and ergonomics with the 11-speed Ultegra shift levers. Pro Tour-proven tech, like the shifter internals and polymer-coated shift cable, offers shifting at the speed of thought with jaw-dropping light action and defined tactile feedback for the rider. Hand-pleasing ergonomics offer near perfect hood and lever placement so these controls are comfortable all day long, whether you're cruising on the tops or deep in the drops. Special attention was paid to the shape of the brake lever, offering you incredible ergonomics from the drops and more power from the hoods. On top of all that, stealthy, under-the-tape cable routing cleans up the front of your bike, with a clean, minimalist, and pro look.
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: STI - Front Shifting: 2 or 3 - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9 - Color: Black
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. SRAM's award winning HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions. SRAM RED is delivering on the promise of braking confidence and security that brings speed control and stability to a new level. - RED ergonomics including Reach Adjust - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Optimized power and modulation for higher speeds and more control - Refined lever body design is more comfortable - Easy access bleed port means convenient service - Shift paddle design is lightweight and offers improved finger clearance - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
$339.99 - $684.99
- More Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Light Weight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
$163.99 - $339.99
Shimano R8050 Di2 dual control lever. - More intuitive shifting operation - Updated features and more defined click feeling - Clearer separation between shift buttons support quick and precise shifting while operating with thick gloves - Customizable functionality to match the rider's style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE PROJECT - Programmable function of ST top button remote switch for third party cycle computer and shifting - More Reach Adjust range - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 148 grams
When you're racing against the clock, there's no room for mistakes, so Campagnolo's Record EPS TT Shift/Brake Levers ensure a perfect shift every time. In addition, flawless braking is always at hand thanks to the contoured, ergonomic carbon levers. And with easy-to-access buttons and the power of electronic shifting, you can switch gears even while braking.
Shimano Tiagra 4700 Right STI Lever Name Plate and Fixing Screw
Shimano Ultegra TT/Triathlon dual control lever. - Reduced drag through a more aerodynamic design - Eliminated the switch box of ST-6871 to make the design smaller and shorter - Intuitive shifting control - Keep firm when shifting - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchronized Shift - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 138 g/pair
$339.99 - $684.99
Flawless shifting, superb ergonomics, and state of the art technology? Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 Dual Control Levers embody all of these concepts. Utter simplicity and ease of use are the hallmarks of these shifters, with gracefully curved lever blades that offer two, easy-to-reach fingertip buttons. The shifting controls are easily accessible from either the hoods or the drops, so you'll have total control from any position on your handlebar. The E-Tube wiring harness is simple, clean, totally waterproof, and runs beneath the bar tape for a super clean look.
Shimano's Sora Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
$42.99 - $165.99
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dress up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear. Hydraulic brakes offer powerful, all-weather stopping power and Shimano's One-Way Bleed mineral oil setup is low maintenance and reliable.
• Comfortable And Natural Hand Position For All Day Riding Comfort • More Stopping Power, With Less Effort, Especially From The Hood Position • High Braking Power Ideal For Cyclocross And On-Road Riding • Fits A Wide Variety Of Hand Sizes From The Hood Position • Electronic 11-speed Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows For More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood And Lever Design • Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust To Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance • Both Lever Reach Adjust And Free Stroke Adjust Possible • Includes Shimano RS785 hydraulic road brake calipers • Includes Shimano SM-BH-59 hydraulic line kit and Shimano Mineral Oil
Shimano's Tiagra Triple Dual Control Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: ST-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 3 - Shift Cable: Lever side: OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur GS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-GS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 34T / top sprocket: 12T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 32T / top sprocket: 12T (front triple) - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 11T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T (front triple) - Maximum Front Difference: 16T (front double) / 20T (front triple) - Total Capacity: 39T (front double) / 41T (front triple)
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur SS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-SS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 14T - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 33T
The R9120 Dual Control Lever offers a shorter lever stroke, an expanded reach adjustment range for precise lever position, and lighter front shifting operation for quick and intuitive shifting and braking in all situations. Further improvements are its renewed hood cover material and its comfortable ergonomic shape with more grip. - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation - Consistent braking performance in any condition - Easy brake control hydraulic brake - 11-speed compatible
- Internal cable routing for lighter steering action and a clean handlebar area - Effortless and accurate shift operation - Ergonomic brake lever - Clean internal cable routing - Engineering plastic bracket body - Aluminum main lever - Adjustable reach - Compatible only with FD-4703 front derailleur
- Shimano road shifter name plate and fixing screws
Shimano's Tiagra Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. Their aluminum lever blades are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to the shift levers from any handlebar position. Large, visible gear indicators make sure you know which gear you're in.
$139.99 - $289.99
Shimano's Tiagra Dual Control Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. -Model Number: ST-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2 - Shift Cable: Lever side:OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
$185.00 - $369.00
Comfort plays a big part in speed—that's why SRAM designed the Force 22 ErgoDynamic Shifters with an ErgoFit textured body and refined hood shape that improve grip and provide a smooth transition to the bar. These 2x11-speed shifters are crafted with carbon and magnesium for an incredibly low weight you'll notice as soon as you wrap your hands around them. Individual reach adjustment of the ErgoBlade brake and shift levers put the controls exactly where you want them. And, with an understated black finish, the Force 22 Shifters are a great match for any machine.
SRAM’s RED shifter optimizes the rider/bike interface. The transition from hood to handlebar is smooth and seamless, and the hood texture provides a comfortable, cushioned grip. DoubleTap technology allows you to up- and down-shift with a single lever, while reducing weight and leaving your brake lever unfettered by shifting. Plus, the shift and brake levers have independent reach adjustment for a customizable fit. And, ZeroLoss technology instantly engages the cable for precise gear changes.
Page 1 of 2 Next page