When the temperature drops, dressing resourcefully is critical to the quality of your ride, and this is where Specialized's drirelease Merino Insulated Cycling Hat comes in. Your head is a powerful point of heat exhaust, after all, so harnessing this warmth without running the risk of overheating will serve you well in chilly conditions.
To achieve this, their insulated hat uses a powerful mix of materials that are hand-selected for their lightweight, breathable, and warming qualities. This hat also features a pairing of the Deflect™ fabric with the breathable insulation, Polartec® Alpha®, in order to achieve a wind- and water-resistant insulation layer. Additionally, you get the added benefits of full ear coverage to cut down on winter's icy bite, plus reflective accents under the brim that will help increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Winter-weight drirelease® Merino with FreshGuard naturally insulates and efficiently controls moisture management to keep you dry, warm, and protected from the elements.
- Deflect™ construction is mated with Polartec® Alpha® to form a wind- and water-resistant, warming, breathable, and protective layer of insulation.
- Full ear coverage staves off icy winter chills.
- When popped, high-visibility accents under the brim increase your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- One Size Fits All
|Light Grey Heather / Small/Medium||888818111190||64816-0512||6705|