Speed isn't always the name of the game. Instead, you might find yourself riding off into the sunset, moving about town, or doing everything in between. And it's on these kinds of rides where you'll find Specialized's Utility Hoodie thriving. It features their Element Soft Shell for its construction, and the reason for this is that it's wind- and water-resistant. It also has a rather thick fleecy lining that's warming and quite breathable. Meanwhile, the piece lives up to its "Utility" title, as it includes two secure zippered pockets, reflective elements, and a three-panel hood to stave off unexpected chills at a moment's notice.
- Element Soft Shell construction is wind- and water-resistant, with a laminated, thick fleece lining to keep the cold out.
- Two front zip pockets safely secure your ride essentials and electronics.
- Full-length front zipper permits on-the-fly ventilation and fit adjustments.
- Three-panel hood with drawcord cinches to stave off the cold and wind.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
|Light Grey Heather / Small||888818020690||64916-1312||4763|